Markup conventions for CURIA texts
At the moment, markup is restricted to the tags defined in TEI P1. When P2 is ready, a renaming mechanism will allow the use of equivalent-name tags, and those below will be used (in Latin).
- dates, attribute of `val'
- firstname, christian name
- tribe, race, groupname
- place, location; attribute of `typ'
- numbers, attribute of `val'
- office or rank, attribute of `typ'
- annus, year, attribute of `n'
- entry, attribute of `n'
A list of values for the attribute `typ' for offices or ranks is being developed.